Fed Govt, ACF, El-Rufai to Igbo: ignore quit order
- Those issuing orders ‘never saw war’
The Federal Government last night warned Nigerians against making statement capable of undermining the country’s peace and security.
- EL-Rufai orders arrest
- FG: We won’t tolerate breaches of peace
- Nigeria doesn’t need provocation, says Atiku, ACF
- Come back home, MASSOB tells Ndigbo
Governor of the 19 northern states have disowned a group of northern youth under the aegis of Coalition of Northern Youth (CNY) who had, on Tuesday in Kaduna, given a three-month ultimatum to the Igbo in the north to quit.
FG, northern govs, Afenifere, ACF others condemn threat
- Northern youth leaders defy El-Rufai, meet again
- Defend yourselves, ohanaeze youth wing tells Igbo in North
The Police on Wednesday said they had deployed detectives to arrest northern youth, who order Igbo to quit the North before October 1, 2017.
AREWA YOUTHS’ GO-HOME ORDER
Igbo spit fire
- We can’t abandon N44tr investment
- Northern govs: Youths talking nonsense
- They should be arrested – El-Rufai
Outrage condemnation, defiance and tension have continued to trail the October 1 ultimatum issued by the Coalition of Northern Youth (CNY) to South-easterners living in the North to move out.
FEC silent on Igbo quit notice Nasir El-Rufai orders arrest
- ACF blames pro-Biafra agitation, Atiku condemns groups
- Middle belt ready to accommodate South-East indigenes
Although the quit notice issued by some northern youth to the Igbo is a threat to national peace and unity, it was not discussed at the Federal EXECUTIVE Council (FEC) meeting yesterday.
Outrage knocks for Northern youths over quit notice to Igbo
- Kaduna gov order their arrest
- Northern govs disown group
- It’s a treasonable offence – Middle Belt
- We can’t leave north after spending N44trn to develop it. – Ohanaeze youths
- Security agencies on top of situation – FG
Outrage continues to trial the Arewa groups’ quit notice given to the Igbo living in the Northern part of the country as the Federal Government, several groups leaders condemn the hate speech.
Igbo quit notice: FG Northern govs slam Arewa youths
- Ohanaeze urges calm, vigilance
- El-Rufai orders arrest of Northern youths
- Arewa youth have no right to issue such notice – AF
- Arrest these youths – Afenefere, S’East, S’South Network
- With N22trn investment in North, Igbo can’t be driven out – ohanae4ze youths
LAGOS – Outrage, yesterday, greeted the ultimatum given by some Arewa youth groups to the Igbo ro quit northern parts of the country within three months or be forced to do so.