FG, states incur N18tr debt – NBS
- FG account for 68.7%; Lagos tops ‘ debt with 38.7%
- Debt profile dangerous for economy – Experts
LAGOS Nigeria Bureau of Statistics (NBS) yesterday said that the total public debt of the Federal Government and the 36 states jumped by 43 per cent to N18million in 2016.
- Lawal collected N450m kickback from five companies
- Awarded N200m consultancy contract for grass cutting
- Senators insist on prosecution, transmit report to Buhari
- Presidential c’ttee spent N2m on IDPs, N50m on conferences
The senate yesterday revealed alleged sordid deals of the suspended Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Engr: Babachir Lawal, in the award of contracts by the presidential Initiative on the North-East (PINE).
AS PRESIDENT IS ABSENT AT THE FEC, LAI MOHAMMED SAYS…
BUHARI RESTING FOR QUICK RECOVERY
If the doctors say he should take a rest, I think you ‘ll recover faster when you rest, when you ought to rest, rather than forcing yourself to work when you are not fit to work.
Govt to revoke licenses of idle private4 refineries
- Licensees financial straits, seek intervention
- Nigeria to invest N5.9tr in upstream sector
The Federal Government has concluded Plans to withdraw licenses of private refineries which have not been able to produce petroleum products after many years of their acquisition from the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR).
Concerns Grows as Buhari misses FEC meeting again
- Doctors advised him to rest – Lai Mohammed
- Says health status won’t affect May 29 Celebration
- Baptist Convention, Oyebode,kokori, Olajide, ARG, others react.
Concerns and anxieties grew, on Wednesday, as President Muhammadu Buhari, for the third time running, field to show up at the federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting.
PDP says cabal ruling Nigeria as Buhari misses FEC meeting again.
- President not being fed through tube – Minister
The national Caretaker Committee of the People Democratic Party has alleged that a cabal is now ruling Nigeria.
Buhari ‘taking doctors’ advice to fully recover
- President not fed through Injections says, minister
The Presidency explained yesterday why President Muhannadu Buhari was not at the weekly Federal Executives Council (FEC) meeting.