2019: PDP woos Atiku
The battle to get the former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar back to the People Democratic Party (PDP) took a definite turn yesterday
South-West govs set up joints task force on security
- Declare zero tolerance for crime in region
- Establish Western Nigerian Export Development Initiative
- Change name to Western Nigeria Governors’ Forum
South-West governors on Monday, met in Abeokuta, the Ogun state capital, where they expressed their resolve to forge ahead with the regional integration plan, especially in key sectors such as Agriculture, security, economy, among others, in the overall benefit of the Yoruba nation.
Nigeria to lose N57.5b daily as OPEC plans production cut
- Oil will become faded product in 30 years, says Kachikwu
The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) is planning to cap Nigeria’s crude oil production at 1.8 million barrels per day (mbpd) as a way to boost prices in the market.
52 Generals, other officers redeployed
- Osinbajo meets service chiefs, Borno gov
UNEASY- calm has enveloped the Nigerian Army following recent massive shake-up.
Buhari not confined to a chair says, governor
- PDP faults APC leaders, governor over handling of President’s health
RUMORS on the President’s health were debunked again yesterday.