Blac Chyna Wins Restraining Order Case Against Rob Kardashian

Social media star Blac Chyna has been granted a temporary restraining order by a California judge against her ex-fiancé Rob Kardashian. The domestic violence order comes after Mr Kardashian aged 30,  posted explicit images of the 29-year-old on instagram to his thirty million followers last week. He also threatened that Ms. Chyna of not seeing…”
Moroti Olatujoye
July 11, 2017 6:22 pm

Social media star Blac Chyna has been granted a temporary restraining order by a California judge against her ex-fiancé Rob Kardashian.

The domestic violence order comes after Mr Kardashian aged 30,  posted explicit images of the 29-year-old on instagram to his thirty million followers last week.

He also threatened that Ms. Chyna of not seeing her child dream again.

The temporary order bars Rob Kardashian from staying anywhere near 100 yards to Chyna also restrains him from sharing any pictures of her, their 8-month-old daughter, Dream, or Chyna’s son, Cairo, on social media.

While speaking to newsmen outside the Los Angeles courthouse, the former model appreciated the judge “for granting me this restraining order to protect me”.

The couple who announced their engagement in April 2016, on their reality television programme -months before the birth of their daughter  Dream- separated in December of the same year.

Chyna’s attorney Lisa Bloom said they court granted them everything they sought in their petition.

Bloom said “As we have said all along, revenge porn is a form of domestic abuse, it is also a crime in California and 38 other states.”

Mr. Kardashian’s lawyer, Robert Shapiro, who represented him in court, did not dispute the temporary court order, but said: “Now we move forward to do one thing and one thing only – whatever is in the best interest of the child.”

Ms. Chyna told reporters after the court’s ruling that, “I’m just going to get back to co-parenting Dream”. Dream was born in November 2016, during their previously blossoming relationship.

Mr Kardashian was absent at the court for Monday’s hearing, however, his lawyer said on Monday that his client “regrets” his actions.

The next hearing has been scheduled for 8th August 2017.

Related Posts

See All