Consultant admits $3m governors’ contract fake
- EFCC in court to seek forfeiture of N1,823b Paris Club refund
Armed with evidence of alleged diversion of the London-Paris Club refund, the economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has applied for the forfeiture of over N1.83cillion by some consultants hired by the Nigeria Governors Forum (NGF).
Presidency slams saraki over IPOB’s prescription
- Minister: We’re uncovered agitators; foreign sponsors
- Northern govs lament infrastructural decay in South-East
The presidency yesterday faulted the President of the Senate Dr. Bukola Saraki, over his statement that the Nigerian Military lacked the power to declare the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) a terrorist organization.
Buhari asks UN to dialogue with N’Korea over Nuclear weapons
President Muhammadu Buhari has called on the United Nations delegation to urgently negotiate with North Korea over the development of accelerated nuclear weapons by the country.
FG under fire over IPOB
- Fayose, Jonathan’s aide take swipe at Lai Mohammed over allegation on Pro-Biafra sponsors
The Federal Government yesterday came under acerbic attack from the Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose and the aide to former president Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri, over its claim that disgruntled politicians and treasury looters were behind the Independent People of Biafra (IPOB), the separate group led by Nnamdi Kanu.
Buhari wants UN cooperation on the assets recovery, war on B/Haram
- Says N/Korea greatest threat to mankind
- Accuses Myanmar of ethnic cleansing
- As Trump threatens to totally destroy North Korea
President Donald Trump of the United States on Tuesday, began his first speech to the United Nations General Assembly, with the a vow to ‘totally destroy’ North Korea’s Kim Jong-un if his administration threatens the United States, as he talked up the ‘Vast Military Power’ of the United States, Daily Mail of the UK reported.
Nigeria’s foreign debts hit $15.05bn in June – NBS
- Up $3.64 bn, N0.04trn in 6 months
- As domestic debts stand at N14.06trn
- Private sector operators warns on debts profile
Abuja- The nation Bureau of statistics NBS yesterday, said Nigeria foreign debt stood at $15.05 billion, while the domestic debt portfolio was put at N14.06 trillion in June this year.
FG, Jonathan disagree on proposed S’West, S’South military operations
- Airforce troop deployment sends fighter to jet S’East
- We’ve identified countries supporting IPOB, says FG
The Federal Government and former President Goodluck Jonathan have disagreed on the South-South and the South-West codenamed Operation Crocodile Smile.