Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- 1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on OsunDefender.com’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on OsunDefender.com’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by OsunDefender.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on OsunDefender.com’s website are provided “as is”. OsunDefender.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, OsunDefender.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- OsunDefender.com supports an open discourse on a range of views. The opinions expressed in Op-Ed are solely those of each individual author and does not represents our editorial policy.
In no event shall OsunDefender.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on OsunDefender.com Internet site, even if OsunDefender.com or a OsunDefender.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on OsunDefender.com’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. OsunDefender.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. OsunDefender.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. OsunDefender.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
OsunDefender.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by OsunDefender.com of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to OsunDefender.com’s website shall be governed by the laws of Nigeria without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Therefore, personally identifiable information is collected on our website only when voluntarily provided by the user. This information is used to deliver requested items such as the News Feeds, Posts by Email, Comment Replies, or other special notices.
OsunDefender.com collects information from Cookies to continue improving the site for user experience. Cookies help track a person’s “session” while online. They are used on our site to gather basic tracking information and to monitor the presentation of advertisements. Cookies are not related to any personally identifiable information and are not used to retrieve information from your computer that was not originally sent in a cookie.
Other information collected on our Website is not personally identifiable and is done so by our Web server in aggregate. This information allows us to track general patterns, such as browser and platform usage and site traffic.
OsunDefender.com does not rent, sell, or otherwise make available to third parties the personally-identifiable information collected on our Website without your express permission.
Third Party Sites