ISIS Terrorists Hints Attack On World Cup in Russia

ISIS Terrorists  have not just hinted their intentions to attack at the coming World Cup in Moscow, Russia, the group has urged supporters to launch attacks.

The 2018 World Cup, which kicks off on June 14 in Moscow, Russia.

The terror group made the chilling threat in a new poster released by a French ISIS-linked group, according to SITE Intelligence, which monitors terror activity.

They wrote in French on the poster translated as ‘Kill them all’.

Back in April, ISIS also released a poster which warned Russian President Vladimir Putin that he will ‘pay the price for killing Muslims’.

They wrote: ‘Russia 2018. Putin you disbeliever. You will pay the price for killing Muslims.’

ISIS Behead Three Brothers, Kidnap Farmers In Afghanistan

Three brothers have been beheaded by Militants from Islamic State all working in the medical profession, in Afghanistan’s eastern province of Nangarhar.

According to Attaullah Khogyani who is a spokesman for the governor of Nangarhar, the main stronghold of Islamic State in Afghanistan, said the brothers were killed in Chaparhar district on Saturday night.

The eldest brother Nisar Tareliwal, 27, was a doctor at a private clinic, the middle brother Nayeem, 24, was working as a vaccine campaigner and the youngest Abdul Wahab, 19, was a medical student.

Khogyani said the father of the victims, a doctor was beheaded in 2017r by the Islamic State, which has acquired a reputation for brutality in the province, beheading prisoners on a number of occasions.

Meanwhile the Islamic State kidnapped 11 farmers in Rodat district of Nangarhar province, although they later released two of them.

There was no claim by Islamic State about the two incidents.

Nangarhar, on the porous border with Pakistan, has become a stronghold for Islamic State, generally known as Daesh in Afghanistan, which has grown to become one of the country’s most dangerous militant groups since it appeared around the start of 2015.

Lal Durrani, deputy chairman of the provincial council in Nangarhar, said the abduction took place when the farmers were working in poppy fields.

The process to harvest poppy crop has kicked off in provinces across Afghanistan, the world’s top opium producer.

Last year the UN Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) said output of opium made from poppy seeds in Afghanistan, the world’s main source of heroin, stood at around 9,000 metric tons.

The illicit drug has fueled insecurity, violence and insurgency in Afghanistan for several decades.

800 ISIS Women Detained In Syria

Over 800 women belonging to ISIS have been detained in Syria.

This was disclosed by a German newspaper revealing that the women are being detained in Kurdish regions of northern Syria with their children.

The report which cited a terrorism expert from Human Rights Watch said that among the 800 were 15 German women.

“The female IS members and their children were detained across several camps in the region. The women were from 40 different countries including Canada, France, Britain, Tukey and Australian. These women are in a very difficult situation. Especially for the small children the conditions are by no means good,” the report said.

The women wanted to return home even if that meant having to face prosecution it added calling on European governments to allow the children to return.  “The children have not committed any crimes, they are the victims of the war and often their radicalized parents.”

 

Two Notorious ISIS Members Of ‘The Beatles’ Captured In Syria

Two notorious British ISIS members, who were nicknamed ‘The Beatles’ and are believed to be involved in the brutal torture and beheadings of Western hostages have been captured.

According to reports they are being detained by U.S.-backed rebel forces in Syria. The pair were part of a group of four ISIS members from the United Kingdom nicknamed “The Beatles” by their hostages because of their English accents and origins.

According to two U.S. officials, Alexanda Kotey and El Shafee Elsheikh were recently captured by the Syrian Democratic Forces and are being interrogated by U.S. interrogators.

Kotey and Elsheikh were the two remaining members of the ISIS “Beatles” quartet who remained on the battlefield. The group’s ringleader, Mohammed Emwazi, who was nicknamed “Jihadi John”, was killed in a 2015 CIA drone strike.

Emwazi had the highest profile in the group and narrated the gruesome ISIS videos that showed the beheading deaths of American hostages James Foley, Steven Sotloff and Abdul-Rahman Kassig.

Aine Davis, another member of the foursome, was reportedly captured and is being held in Turkey.

Kotey and Elsheikh were captured in early January by the Syrian Democratic Forces during an operation in eastern Syria, according to a U.S. official. They are believed to have acted as guards and interpreters involved in ISIS’ illegal captivity of Western hostages, said the official.

Among those hostages was American Kayla Mueller of Prescott, Arizona, who according to U.S. officials, is believed to have been killed during her captivity.

ABC News’ 20/20 has previously reported that Mueller was being held hostage by “The Beatles” and that she once boldly corrected Jihadi John when he wrongly told other hostages that she had converted to Islam.

A senior U.S. official confirmed that part of the interrogation of Kotey and Elsheikh is aimed at finding the remains of Western hostages, particularly Americans, who were killed during their ISIS captivity.

 

New York Suspect Says IS Inspired Attack, Killings ‘Felt Good’

 The Uzbek immigrant behind New York’s worst attack in 16 years confessed to acting in the name of the Islamic State group and “felt good” about the killings, having planned an assault for a year, investigators said Wednesday.

 

 

US President Donald Trump vowed an immediate crackdown on the visa program that he said allowed the 29-year-old to immigrate in 2010, saying he would “certainly consider” sending the suspect to the military detention center in Guantanamo Bay and later calling for his execution. The attack killed eight people, five of them childhood friends from Argentina celebrating 30 years since their high school graduation, a 31-year-old Belgian mother, and two US men, from New York and neighboring New Jersey.

 

 

Of 12 wounded, four remained in critical condition following the deadliest attack in America’s financial capital since the Al-Qaeda hijackings on September 11, 2001. Saipov first started planning an attack a year ago, before settling two months ago on using a truck to kill as many people as possible during Halloween celebrations, according to a federal terrorism complaint.

 

 

Prosecutors unveiled the charges, saying he had waived his rights and confessed to being inspired by IS propaganda, after yelling “Allahu akbar” (“God is greatest” in Arabic) upon exiting a rented pickup truck in Lower Manhattan on Tuesday.

 

 

“Saipov committed this attack in support of ISIS,” US acting Manhattan attorney Joon Kim announced, using an acronym to refer to the IS jihadist group.

 

 

Saipov appeared in a wheelchair before a US magistrate in Manhattan federal court, where the charges were formally read. He was not required to enter a plea and was later sent to a federal detention facility, most likely in New York, a spokesman for the US Attorney’s office told AFP.

 

IS Claims Attack On Iraq Embassy In Kabul

IS has claimed responsibility for the attack on Iraq Embassy in Kabul. The Islamic State group claimed it had attacked the Iraqi embassy in Kabul Monday, as a series of explosions and the sound of gunfire shook the Afghan capital in a continuing assault.

A security source told AFP that a suicide bomber had blown himself up outside the Iraqi embassy. “Civilians are being evacuated” from the area as the attack is ongoing, said the official, who declined to be named.

There was no immediate information about casualties.

Two members of “the Islamic State attack the Iraqi embassy building in the Afghan city of Kabul”, said the jihadist group’s propaganda agency Amaq without providing further details.

At least four explosions, along with the sounds of gunfire and grenades, were heard near the city’s diplomatic quarter shortly after 11:00 am (0630 GMT).

Security forces rapidly descended on the area and the sirens of ambulances rushing to the scene could also be heard. A column of smoke rose from the blast site. Police confirmed at least one blast but said they did not immediately have further information.

The Iraqi embassy is located in northwestern Kabul, in a neighbourhood that is home to several hotels and banks as well as large supermarkets and several police compounds.

“I heard a big blast followed by several explosions and small gunfire,” said Ahmad Ali, a nearby shopkeeper. “People were worried and closed their shops to run for safety. The roads are still blocked by security forces.”

The attack is the latest to rock Kabul, and comes as the resurgent Taliban intensify their offensive across the country following a car bomb explosion that killed over 20 people last week.

16 Year Old Girl Who Ran Away From Home To Join ISIS Captured

Linda W, a 16-year-old who fled Germany to join ISIS has been captured in Mosul, Iraq

A 16-year-old German schoolgirl who ran away from home to join ISIS has been captured in the ruins of the Iraqi city of Mosul.

Identified only as Linda W from the town of Pulsnitz, near Dresden, she fled a year ago after flying from Frankfurt to Turkey before making her way to Syria.

She fell in with ISIS offshoot groups before being smuggled into Iraq.

Radicalized in Germany, she changed her name to Mariam and sometimes posted photos of herself on her Facebook page wearing a headscarf.

Authorities in Germany, who listed her as a potential terror suspect after her disappearance, confirmed they are examining the photos of her captured in newly liberated Mosul to determine it is actually her.

She was among 20 ISIS followers seized after Mosul fell following a ten-month battle which left 25,000 Jihadists dead and Iraq’s second largest city a sea of devastation.

Newspaper Die Welt, citing security sources, said the captive girl is definitely the missing schoolgirl from Germany.

Linda (pictured) fled a year ago after flying from Frankfurt to Turkey before making her way to Syria

‘There are new findings in the criminal investigation that are being tested,’ said chief prosecutor Lorenz Haase.

He added: ‘When she is clearly identified, the investigation will be resumed.’

Linda W. was unhappy at home and turned to Islam, but soon began engaging with Isis followers in the Middle East on Internet chat rooms.

She was under the observation of German intelligence officials suspected of plotting a serious crime against the state when she fled abroad.

She was caught in a tunnel system in Mosul with other women, some of whom wore suicide vests and had automatic weapons.

Media reports said they worked for the ISIS police force in the city.

Linda (pixellated) was among 20 ISIS followers seized after Mosul fell following a ten month battle which left 25,000 Jihadists dead

Among those detained were also women from Russia, Turkey, Canada and Chechnya.

All were seized during military mopping-up operations last Thursday.

Linda’s mother said at the time she vanished; ‘She got a proper brainwashing I hope we can get her back.’

U.S. Weakens ISIS, Kills Leader Abu Sayed

The U.S. has said that its forces have killed Abu Sayed, the leader of ISIS-Khorasan, the terror group’s affiliate in Afghanistan.

The news comes days after ISIS admitted its 45-year-old leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was killed in an air strike in the Iraqi province of Nineveh.

Chief Pentagon spokesperson Dana White said in a statement said Sayed was killed “in a strike on the group’s headquarters in Kunar Province on July 11.

U.S. Navy Captain Bill Salvin, spokesman for U.S. Forces Afghanistan who provided additional detail of how Abu Sayed was killed said he was killed in an airstrike by a U.S. drone.

The initial Pentagon statement noted that Sayed was killed in a “raid”.

Secretary of Defense James Mattis told reporters that the death of Sayed “sets them back for a day a week, a month, it’s about who he is and what kind of people are below them.

It is obviously a victory on our side in terms of setting them back, it’s the right direction.”

Gen. John Nicholson, Commander, U.S. Forces Afghanistan said in a statement, “This operation is another success in our campaign to defeat ISIS-K in Afghanistan in 2017.

Abu Sayed is the third ISIS-K emir we have killed in the last year and we will continue until they are annihilated. There is no safe haven for ISIS-K in Afghanistan.”

It would be recalled that Hafiz Sayed Khan was killed in July 2016 and another emir Abdul Hasib was killed during a joint U.S.-Afghan commando raid in April.

April’s raid also resulted in the deaths of several other high ranking leaders of ISIS-K, the terror group’s regional branch, and 35 ISIS fighters.

However, two American soldiers died in the attack.

The presence of Sayed in Kunar is noteworthy; the other two leaders were killed in neighbouring Nangarhar province the terror organisation’s traditional powerbase.

Afghan and U.S. forces launched a counter ISIS-K offensive in early March 2017 and Gen. John Nicholson, the commander of U.S. and NATO troops in Afghanistan, has pledged to drive the terror group out of Afghanistan by the end of 2017.

Unlike elsewhere in Afghanistan where U.S. troops primarily serve a training and supporting role, U.S. special operations forces have been directly engaged in the offensive against ISIS in Afghanistan, conducting raids and strikes in the country’s eastern provinces.

BREAKING: ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi Reported Dead

A day after Iraq declared it had driven the jihadists from their one-time biggest stronghold of Mosul, Islamic State group chief Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has been reported dead.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a longtime monitor of the country’s conflict, said it had information from top IS leaders confirming Baghdadi’s death.

His death if confirmed would mark another devastating blow to the jihadist group after its loss of Mosul, which Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said Monday had been retaken from IS after a grueling months-long campaign.

“Top tier commanders from IS who are present in Deir Ezzor province have confirmed the death of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, emir of the Islamic State group, to the Observatory,” the monitoring group’s director Rami Abdel Rahman told AFP.

“We learned of it today but we do not know when he died or how.”

Deir Ezzor, in eastern Syria, remains largely under IS control even as the group is losing territory elsewhere in the country and in neighboring Iraq.

Abdel Rahman said Baghdadi “was present in eastern parts of Deir Ezzor province” in recent months, but it was unclear if he died in the area or elsewhere.

There was no official confirmation or denial of the news on social media platforms used by IS.

ISIS Beheads Russian Officer In Syria

The Russian Defence Ministry and the FSB security service have not been immediately available for comment concerning the reports that an Islamic State has issued a video showing the beheading of a Russian intelligence officer captured in Syria, the U.S.-based SITE monitoring website reported on Tuesday.

The 12-minute Russian-language video, released on the day Russia celebrates the anniversary of the 1945 victory over Nazi Germany with military parades, showed the man dressed in a black jumpsuit kneeling in a desert scene and urging other Russian agents to surrender.

“This idiot believed the promises of his state not to abandon him if he was captured,” he said before a bearded man beheaded him with a knife. The authenticity of the recording and the identity of the man could not immediately be verified, nor was it clear when the killing occurred. Russian forces are backing Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in his war with rebels and militants seeking to oust him.

The video showed scenes of what it described as the aftermath of Russian bombing raids in Syria. The Russian defense ministry says about 30 Russian servicemen have been killed since the start of the Kremlin’s operation there in September 2015.

DSS Bursts ISIS Ring In Benue, Abuja

The Department of State Services (DSS) said it bursted a ring of ISIS-linked Boko Haram members based in Benue and Abuja between March 25 and 26.

A statement issued by an operative of the service, Mr Tony Opuiyo, said the group had perfected plans to attack the UK High Commission and US Embassy and other interests in Abuja.

He said during the operation, five key suspects, Isa Jibril, Jibril Jibril, Abu Jibril, Halidu Sule and Ahmodu Salefu were arrested.

In a related development, Opuiyo said that the service arrested a 20-year-old Boko Haram suspect,Adamu Datti, on March 22 at Fika, Yobe.

He said that the suspect confessed his involvement in the execution of sinister activities of the group.

On kidnapping, he said the service had arrested Daniel Lorve, a member of the Terwase Akwasa, alias Gana-led notorious kidnapping and terrorist group.

He said a joint military, Police, Service raid on a farm suspected to have housed the armory of Akwasa in Katsina-Ala, Logo and Ukum Local Government Areas of the State , resulted in the recovery of high calibre arms and ammunition.

According to him, the items are: one General Purpose Machine Gun (GPMG), three AK-47 rifles and one SMG rifle with large quantity ammunition.

He said that the suspects were undergoing detailed investigations.

Opuiyo said that the service also arrested Daniel Dibiamaka on March 24, at Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of Rivers, for his complicity in the kidnapping of Emmnaule Ukah on Jan. 20.

He said that the service also arrested kidnapping and ICT suspects in Kogi, Edo Ebonyi and Abia, respectively.

The operative advised members of the public to beware of network involved in the issuance of certificates and letters of indigenship to foreigners.

“The Boko Haram terrorist group has become part of this network and uses it to buoy its membership in Nigeria.

“It is also discovered that these non-Nigerians use their new indigene status to seek privileges including admissions into the country’s tertiary institutions,“he said.

He said that to check this ugly development, state and local authorities have been advised to be more circumspect in the issuance of these Certificates and Letters.

He enjoined the public to always liaise with the appropriate government organs, especially the Immigration Service to checkmate this trend.

“The Service wishes to reiterate its commitment to ensuring that peace prevails across the country,“he said.

He warned that the service would not hesitate to bring the full weight of the law against defaulters, no matter how highly placed.

On the continued detention of former governor of Benue, Mr Gabriel Suswam, the operative said he was being held in line with the law.

He said that Suswam failed to cooperate with the service on the recovery of large cache of arms at his facilities.

“While investigation is ongoing on this matter, the Service has valid detention warrants to keep him.

“He will be charged accordingly, once the investigations are concluded,“he said.