Buhari can’t impose restructuring on Nigeria – Presidency
- Warns leader not to heat up polity
- Time to restructure is now. Southern leaders insist
- I won’t support Nigeria’s disintegration – Sultan
- Oshimole’s comments spark anger
Following criticisms of President Muhammadu Buhari in some quarters for not addressing the issue of restructuring of the country in his recent nationwide broadcast, the Presidency has said he cannot impose a restructuring on the country by fiat.
Oshimhole’s attack on agitators sparks anger
- Let’s discuss Nigeria’s future, says Sultan
For about five minutes, proceedings were held up and tempers flared yesterday at the Nigeria Labor Congress (NLC)-organized colloquium on restructuring.
Sothern leaders tackle Buhari insist on restructuring
- Buhari can’t force restructuring through fiat
- Sultan, Oshimhole harp on devolution of power, review of revenue formula.
ABUJA- THE Sultan of Sokoto, Saad Abubkar, the former governor of Edo State, Adams Oshiomohole, and other concerned Nigerians drawn from the academia and organized labor yesterday said issues bothering on devolution of power and review of revenue sharing formular in favour of state government was long overdue.
Why we’re not happy with Buhari-Southern leaders
- President can’t restructure Nigeria by fiat – Presidency
- Uproar as Oshimhole rejects restructuring
- Sultan gives condition to back policy
- Kanu: why I formed Biafra Secret Service
The Southern Leaders’ Forum (SLF), yesterday, faulted President Muhammadu Buhari on Nigeria’s unity, insisting that only restructuring can ensure that unity, peace and development of the country.
Buhari to decide SGF, NIA DG’s fate
- Receive Osinbajo panel’s report, cancels FEC meeting
President Muhammadu Buhar would decide the fate of the suspended Secretary to the Government of the Federal (SGF), Babachir Lawal and the Director-General of the National intelligence Agency (NIA), Ayo oke, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo said yesterday.
Buhari can’t restructuring by faist, says presidency
- S’south leaders caution president against use of force
- Sultan clarifies stand on policy review, okays dialogue
- Odumehwu-Ojukwu’s son confirms father’s meeting with Buhari
- N’Delta group insists on resource control
The presidency yesterday declared that President Muhammadu Buhari has no powers to restructure the country by military fiat.
Your claim that Nigeria’s unity is settled not tenable
The Southern Leader Forum on Wednesday in Lagos faulted President Muhammadu Buhari’s statement that issues of national discourse should be taken to the National Council of State.