Buhari hosts APC govs in London
- President not bothered by garbage of lies says Okorocha
The Presidency has said President Muhammadu Buhari met with the delegation of all Progressive Congress (APC) led by Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State, in London yesterday.
Oyegun, Amaechi, 4 APC govs meet Buhari in London
- He will make when doctors say so – Okorocha
Governor of the All Progressive Congress (APC) and leaders met with the President Muhammadu Buhari in London, United Kingdom, on Sunday, with them saying that he would be returning to the country whenever his doctor gives him the clear signal.
Buhari meets APC chiefs in London, says: I’m laughing
- Dismisses negative talks about his health
LAGOS – PRESIDENT Muhamadu Buhari, yesterday, laughed away negatives insulations about his health, vowing to return to the country once he gets the all clear from his doctors.
Govts loses N6 billion yearly to fake cargo insurance papers.
About 300,000 of the cargoes imported through the nation’s airports and seaports yearly have no genuine insurance papers, The Guardian has learnt.
Court freezes ex-COAS Minimah’s accounts
- Minimah, firm under probe for criminal conspiracy, money laundering, others – EFCC
The Economic and Financial Crimes commission has accused a former Minimah (retd), and a company, stoke synergy Nigeria Limited, of diverting about N13.6bn belonging to the Nigerian Army.
Diezani $1.7b deals: EFCC sends more Proof to UK
- UK, US, EFCC to harmonies investigations
Two Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) detectives have been displaced to the United Kingdom (UK) with more evidence in the investigation of the former Petroleum Resources Minister Diezani Alison-Madueke, The Nation learnt at the weekend.
Presidency: Nobody can declare Buhari unfit
- President meets Oyegun, APC govs, Amaechi in London
- Okorocha: His will silence prophets of doom
- Lawyers disagree on president’ health status
The Presidency has declared that President Muhammmadu Buhari cannot be declared unfit as a result of his ill health.