Ogun Bridge delays $1.5bn Lagos-Ibadan rail project
- As amosun, Ameehi met to resolve flyover impediment
- Osinbajo inspects collapsed bridge
Mr Elvis Krovokuca, Managing Director of a new entrainment and gaming company, Western Lot Nigeria Limited, he said the essence of the new company is to create wealth, generate employment opportunities and empower Nigeria.
Aisha attacks Buhari’s enemies.
- Says hyenas , jackals will be sent out of her husband;s Kingdom
Attempts by a Kano-based group, the Muhammad Buhari Legacy Implementation Initiative (MBLII) to market the sole candidacy of the incumbent president ahead of the 2019 election to the apex-northern group, the Arewa Consultative Forum (AFC), yesterday, attracted hostile reception and condemnation.
Hyenas, jackals’ll be ejected from the kingdom – Aisha Buhari
- We strongly believe in the prayers and support of the weaker animals. Long live the weaker animals, long live Nigeria
Wife of the President, Aisha, on Monday, gave an indication that God had answered Nigerians’ prayers for the quick recovery of her ailing husband, Muhammadu Buhari.
Jackals, hyenas around Buhari ‘ll go, says wife
- First lady hints of power struggle
President Muhammadu Buhari is getting better and will soon be back, going by his wife Aisha’s statement yesterday in London.
Etisalat Nigeria gets deadline to stop use of brand name
- Group formally pulls out, firm shops for new investors
- ALTON, ATCON assures 20m subscribers of protection
The crisis rocking Etisalat Nigeria deepened yesterday with a directive from the Emirates Telecommunication Corporation (ETC), the largest shareholder in the embattled firm, that the Nigerian arm should stop using the brand name within the next three weeks.
- President, Osinbajo can’t save Nigeria – Okogie
- ACF, Buhari’s supporters clash over 2019
Wife of the President, Mrs. Aisha Buhari yesterday declared that President Muhammadu Buhari will soon return to chase out those she called “hyenas and jackals” scheming to upstage her husband from the presidency.
Igbo youth out of tune with what we want – Ohanaeze
Enugu – Igbo apex socio-culture organisation, ohanaeze Ndigbo, has disagreed with Igbo youths clamouring for Biafra on retrospect, saying their style was out of tune with the body language of Igbo Elders who have seen war and its devastation and would bring another calamity.