Man Electrocuted By iphone Chager

A man from Huntsville, Alabama ended up in a hospital with second and third-degree burns after being nearly electrocuted by his iPhone charger that he had plugged in before going to sleep. Wiley Day, 32-year-old, fell asleep on March 22 after plugging his iPhone via an extension cord and keeping it with him in bed as…”
Moroti Olatujoye
April 4, 2017 3:04 pm

A man from Huntsville, Alabama ended up in a hospital with second and third-degree burns after being nearly electrocuted by his iPhone charger that he had plugged in before going to sleep. Wiley Day, 32-year-old, fell asleep on March 22 after plugging his iPhone via an extension cord and keeping it with him in bed as it charged overnight.

Day woke up the next morning and as he rolled over his necklace caught on the exposed prongs of the charger head turning the metal chain into a conductor for the electricity which traveled straight to Day’s neck.

It was the eeriest, darkest, most demonic thing you could ever experience,” Day said while speaking to The Washington Post. “I don’t have enough adjectives to describe it.”

He went on to say, “Your body is numb at that point,” adding, “I guess people would think it would be burning, but in my case I felt a whole lot of pressure around my neck.”

Credit: Tribune

Related Posts

See All