Bloodbath in Catholic Church
- 11 killed, 18 injured as gunman shoots worshippers during Sunday service
- Buhari, Dogara, Okowa, Wike, Uba, Odumakin, APC condemn attack
- We’ll fish out perpetrators – police
Fury and condemnation have thrilled yesterday’s killing of worshippers in a Catholic church at Ozubulu, Anambra State, during Sunday service.
Gunman kills 11 in church over drugs barons’ rivalry
- Buhari, Saraki, Dogara, Others condemn attack
It was all like an action-packed movie. A gunman dressed in black storming a church and opening fire on worshippers lay dead.
- Dogara, Apc condemn attack
- Police launch manhunt for killer
An unknown gunman yesterday invaded St. Philips Catholic Church located in Umuezekwe, Ofufe-Amakwa, Ozubulu community in Ekwusigo Local Government Area of Anambra State and opened fire on worshippers during the morning mass.
Drug war spills into Anambra church; 35 killed, scores injured
- Only 8 killed, 10 injures, says Anambra Police command
- Buhari, Saraki, Dogara Ekweremadu, Obiano, Obi, Uba, others condemn killing.
- It’s regrettable and godly says Catholic Church
Drug war: Gunmen invade church, kill 19 worshippers
- S’Africa baron linked
- Obiano, Police vow to hunt perpetrators
- Buhari, CAN, APC, PDP, Saraki, Dogara, Kalu decry attack
Tears flowed like a stream yesterday at Ozubulu in Ekwusigo Local Government Area of Anambra State as five gunmen invade St. Philip Catholic Church about 7:30a.m and shot indiscriminately at the worshippers.
Outrage as gunmen kills 12 in Anambra church
- How gang war from S/Africa led to bloodbath – Police
- 18 injured
- 50 doctors mobilized to hospital
It was a day of blood-bath inside a Catholic church where a mass was held at 6:30, as a man wielding a gun descended on worshippers.