FG gazettes IPOB ban, to write banks, embassies, foreign mission
- Buhari to appoint administrator for forfeiture of IPOB’s assets – Aide
- Prof, Obiano disagree on Biafran agitators at legal year ceremony
The Federal Government has gazetted the order of the Federal High Court in Abuja which proscribed the Indigenous People of Biafra and designated the group as a terrorist organisation.
Gunmen invade Oluibadan’s palace
- Ex-SSG journalist escape death
- We won’t allow return of brigandage in Oyo –Ajimobi
- Invasion of palace unacceptable – Oba Lekan Balogun
- Oyo CP orders investigation
There was pandemonium at the Popoyemoja palace of the Oluibadan of Ibadanland, Oba Saliu Adetunji, on Monday, as gunmen attacked the palace to disrupt the installation ceremony of mogajis and bales.
Gunmen invade Olubadan’s palace
- Journalists escape death, Oyo govt probes shooting
Five yet-to-be identified gunmen invade the palace of Olubadan of Ibadanland, Oba Saliu Adetunji, Aje Ogunguniso 1, at Popopemoji, Ibadan, yesterday morning, rained bullets on anything in sight and left wounded people, including a former secretary to the State government and journalists in their wake.
Presidency mum as APC fires back at Sagay
- Says Sagay’s the real ‘rogue elephant; in govt
- It’s sign of total confusion in APC – PDP
Lagos Presidency was, yesterday; mute as verbal warfare broke out between the leadership of the All Progressive Congress, APC and Professor Itse Sagay, one of the key aide directing President Muhammadu Buhari’s anti-corruption fight.
Restructuring: States step up Push for more powers
- North rejects more states
- New formula wanted
Advocates of more power for states seem there are winning their agelong battle.
Strike: LUTH, Psychiatric hospital discharge patients
- FG, patients beg health workers to call off strike
As the strike declares by health workers under the aegis of the Joint Health Sector Union (JOHESU) bites harder, the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) and the Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Yaba, have hurriedly discharged patients admitted to the hospital.