- As Osun Takes Over Treatment of Victims
As widely reported, the cause of the explosion at the Grace Cooking Gas Factory in Osogbo on Sunday evening was not caused by Mobile phones.
Impeccable information available to OSUN DEFENDER has it that the unfortunate incident was an explosion that was bound to happen.
This is because the mobile phones belonging to the three victims that sustained varying degrees of injuries are still intact without blemishes.
The State Government of Osun has however taken over the medical bills of the victims.
The State Commissioner for Health, Dr Rafiu Isamotu has also visited the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital, Ile Ife where they are currently receiving treatment.